Don’t panic we’ll be right over.Electrical emergencies have a tendency to arise at the worst times. Now, that’s not to suggest that there is ever a good time for electrical emergencies, but rather to call attention to the fact that there are two types of electricians in the area: those that are only available for eight hours a day and those who make sure they are on-call to assist homes and businesses in the area whenever they need it.
When you require the professional assistance of a licensed and insured electrician, all you have to do is call Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC and we’ll send a member of our team over as soon as possible. Since we started, Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC’s number one goal has always been to provide superior customer service to commercial and residential clients. And as far as we are concerned, we can’t realize the full potential of our customer service if we aren’t there to serve our customers when they need us most. That is exactly why we are proud to offer reliable emergency electrical services at all hours of the day.
Choosing Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC means that you will never be left high and dry. You’ll have access to some of the most reputable electrical professionals in the area, so just give us a call if you need us immediately.
Everyone has their own definition of what constitutes an electrical emergency. And while you might want to panic when your movie night is ruined by a sudden power outage, the interruption isn’t necessarily an emergency. For the sake of saving you money and our electricians the inconvenience, here is a list of serious electrical emergencies that warrant the attention of trained professionals immediately:
- Smoke or the smell of burning wires coming from the panel,fuse box,switch or receptacle.
- Flickering lites.
- Damage to the external service cable and meter socket due to storms.
- Inoperative sump pump during the course of flooding.
- Submersion of electric devices or outlets in water.
- Disconnection of power as a result of a power failure.
- No power or only half power throughout the house or building.
- Lightning strikes that have caused damage to electrical equipment in your home or business
- Sparking or arcing of an outlet when something is plugged in.
- Receiving a shock when touching a live wire, handling a cord or using an appliance
- Circuit breakers that keep tripping.
- Fuses that continually burn out without apparent cause.
If any of the situations above apply to your current circumstances, it is extremely important that you give Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC a call as soon as you can so that we can take a look at the problem and find a solution. The longer you put off calling Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC, the risk of injury, property damage and other awful consequences rises.
Rather than risk incurring unnecessary expenses, fighting with insurance companies or checking yourself or someone you love into the hospital, give Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC a call and we’ll be happy to figure out a solution.
Contact Us today!
No matter the time of day, if you need help with your home or business’s electricity, get Mark Roadarmel Electrical Contractor LLC on the phone and we’ll be able to provide you with procedural advice until a member of our team is on-site to conduct the necessary repairs or maintenance you need to operate your home or business’s electricity safely.